It was amazing journey during my study in Ukraine, Kiev the most
beautiful city of Ukraine. I went to Ukraine to study medicine. Medical universityin Ukraine is really very affordable and giving world-class education to
students. The most amazing thing during my study
medicine abroad is the incredible impact pushing past my comfort zone had
on not only my personality, but my perception of the world and its different
cultures. I find myself understanding more about different cultures and people,
and as a result have become more knowledgeable and understanding of people and
their backgrounds. It was amazing to become fully immersed into a completely
different culture - although it was at times confronting and confusing, I would
not give up the experience for anything. Another favorite part during study in Ukraine would be meeting
people from all over the world. I kept a list of countries of where the people
I met are from - Poland, Fiji, Norway, Kazakhstan, Russia, Brazil, just to name
a few. I tried to learn different language but I can’t learn all but just know
few words of Ukraine, Russia are some of them. But really it is very memorize time;
I spend in during study medicine in
Ukraine. It is the time that I can never forget. The professor at medical university in Ukraine is very
helpful and always clears the doubt if any student has. I meet with several
students of different country, some of them are very good friend of mine. One
of the best things during study in
Ukraine is that I get Indian food when I want. There is separate mess for
Indian students. Students who do not go to study abroad due to that they miss
Indian food then study in Ukraine is
best option for them. Study medicine
abroad can explore your view about life, people and world and also work as
an addon in your resume because many organizations can give preference to students
who have overseas degree. Study medicine
in Ukraine can help you to learn all the invention in medicine and also
about the new treatments in medical field.
I really encourage everyone to study in Ukraine, even though there
might be a lot of obstacles in the beginning. In terms of finances, I would
suggest saving up before you go. I worked a lot to save money for my plane
ticket. I know like me many students worked a lot before going to study medicine abroad and it’s better
to earlier you start saving.
No comments:
Post a Comment